Back to Basics in Blogging #SocialCafe 7.25
#SocialCafe Chat Topic: Back to Basics in Blogging
Resources Mentioned In Chat/Show
Previous #SocialCafe Twitter Chat
Continuing the Discussion About Content Marketing #SocialCafe 7.24
Next #SocialCafe Twitter Chat
Getting that Bodacious Blog Online! #SocialCafe 7.26
Final Thoughts and Action Steps
#SocialCafe Twitter Chat Announcement
This SocialWebCafe Twitter Event is about Back to Basics in Blogging.
This event sponsored, in part, by our wonderful friends at:
We recommend them because we love them (and their tool) and not just because we are compensated. Try it for free!
This is our chance to helps others. It may also be an opportunity to cover basics for ourselves. Sometimes we know things and want to share to help people and sometimes we need a review for ourselves. Well, this one is back to the basics with blogging!
Let's get together and ask ourselves the basics when it comes to blogging. At the least, we are building an realtime online article with this one - this #SocialCafe!
Twitter Event Details
- Date: 06/19/2018
- Time: 6:00 pm PST/PDT (9:00 pm EST/EDT).
- Hashtag: #SocialCafe
Time Conversion for Twitter Events Time Zone Difference Calculator
Twitter Event Questions
- I’m ready to start my blog, how do I decide which blogging tool to use?
- How much does it cost to have a blog?
- How do I know how much I can afford to spend on my blog?
- What are the basic web management tools I need to start a blog?
- What do I need to know about choosing a web host?
- How do I pick a domain name?
- I’m worried I may be getting in over my head. I’m not technically gifted. Won’t it be complicated to take care of WordPress on my own?
- How do I determine what the best content for my blog?
- Ok, now I want to brag about what I do well! My #Shameless plug is ______
For more information on the formats of Twitter Events and what we recommend as tools to join in the fun, please visit Twitter Event Instruction.
Have questions? Leave them in the comments or send a regular tweet to Deborah @SocialWebCafe.