Engaging the Encouragement Available to Us #SocialCafe 8.24
#SocialCafe Chat Topic: Engaging the Encouragement Available to Us
Resources Mentioned In Chat/Show
Encouraging Book (Geared Toward Women by ok for you Men, Too!)
Girl, Stop Apologizing! by Rachel Hollis (affiliate link)
Previous #SocialCafe Twitter Chat
Brand Value via Purposeful Actions #SocialCafe 8.23
Next #SocialCafe Twitter Chat
Structure Without Sacrificing Summer Fun #SocialCafe 8.25
Final Thoughts and Action Steps
#SocialCafe Twitter Chat Announcement
This SocialWebCafe Twitter Event is about Engaging the Encouragement Available to Us.
This event sponsored, in part, by our wonderful friends at:
We recommend them because we love them (and their tool) and not just because we are compensated. Try it for free!
Twitter Event Details
- Date: 06/11/2019
- Time: 6:00 pm PST/PDT (9:00 pm EST/EDT).
- Hashtag: #SocialCafe
Time Conversion for Twitter Events Time Zone Difference Calculator
Twitter Event Questions
- What is encouragement? How would you define it?
- Would you say that you have an adequate level of encouragement in your life (personal & business)? Is there room for improvement?
- What are ways that you encourage others (or think about encouraging others)?
- What are your successes in the area of encouragement?
- What are your challenges in the area of encouragement?
- What are your sources of encouragement?
- What other questions do you have about encouragement?
- Ok, now it is time to brag about what you do well! Your #ShamelessPlug is ..
For more information on the formats of Twitter Events and what we recommend as tools to join in the fun, please visit Twitter Event Instruction.
Have questions? Leave them in the comments or send a regular tweet to Deborah @SocialWebCafe.