Finishing up the Format of My Blog #SocialCafe 7.27
#SocialCafe Chat Topic: Finishing up the Format of My Blog
Resources Mentioned In Chat/Show
Previous #SocialCafe Twitter Chat
Getting that Bodacious Blog Online! #SocialCafe 7.26
Next #SocialCafe Twitter Chat
It’s Time for Traffic [Like Yesterday!] #SocialCafe 7.28
Final Thoughts and Action Steps
#SocialCafe Twitter Chat Announcement
This SocialWebCafe Twitter Event is about Finishing up the Format of My Blog.
This event sponsored, in part, by our wonderful friends at:
We recommend them because we love them (and their tool) and not just because we are compensated. Try it for free!
About this Topic/Event
Twitter Event Details
- Date: 07/03/2018
- Time: 6:00 pm PST/PDT (9:00 pm EST/EDT).
- Hashtag: #SocialCafe
Time Conversion for Twitter Events Time Zone Difference Calculator
Twitter Event Questions
- How do I get stock photos? How do I know what the best photos to use are?
- Why can’t I just use Google images?
- I want to create a good header for my website, how do I determine which main categories I should use?
- What is the best style of menu to use?
- Should I use a sidebar for my website? What should I put in my sidebar?
- How do I know if my website is too cluttered and if I have too many ads and pop ups on my site?
- Ok, now I want to brag about what I do well! My #Shameless plug is ______
For more information on the formats of Twitter Events and what we recommend as tools to join in the fun, please visit Twitter Event Instruction.
Have questions? Leave them in the comments or send a regular tweet to Deborah @SocialWebCafe.