Goals in Social Media Strategy #SocialCafe 4.3
#SocialCafe Chat Topic: Goals in Social Media Strategy
Resources Mentioned In Chat/Show
Previous #SocialCafe Twitter Chat
Intro to Developing Social Media Strategy #SocialCafe 4.2
Next #SocialCafe Twitter Chat
Identity and Press Kits #SocialCafe 4.4
Final Thoughts and Action Steps
#SocialCafe Twitter Chat Announcement
This SocialWebCafe Twitter Event is about Goals in Social Media Strategy.
This event sponsored, in part, by our wonderful friends at:
We recommend them because we love them (and their tool) and not just because we are compensated. Try it for free!
About this Topic/Event
How do you determine your social media marketing strategy goals? Too long of a sentence? That’s ok, we can break it down in the #SocialCafe chat!
Twitter Event Details
- Date: 01/20/2015
- Time: 6:00 pm PST/PDT (9:00 pm EST/EDT).
- Hashtag: #SocialCafe
Time Conversion for Twitter Events Time Zone Difference Calculator
Twitter Event Questions
- Are your goals reflected in the social media apps that you currently use?
- What content do you share in your social media? How do you decide?
- Are you getting the social media results you want? Are they what you expect?
- Is blogging part of your overall social media marketing strategy? If so, how? If not, why?
- What do you think you will be changing in your strategy, to help reach those goals?
For more information on the formats of Twitter Events and what we recommend as tools to join in the fun, please visit Twitter Event Instruction.
Have questions? Leave them in the comments or send a regular tweet to Deborah @SocialWebCafe.