How Do We Communicate with Others? #SocialCafe 8.7
#SocialCafe Chat Topic: How Do We Communicate with Others?
Final Thoughts and Action Steps
#SocialCafe Twitter Chat Announcement
This SocialWebCafe Twitter Event is about How Do We Communicate with Others?.
This event sponsored, in part, by our wonderful friends at:
We recommend them because we love them (and their tool) and not just because we are compensated. Try it for free!
Twitter Event Details
- Date: 02/12/2019
- Time: 6:00 pm PST/PDT (9:00 pm EST/EDT).
- Hashtag: #SocialCafe
Time Conversion for Twitter Events Time Zone Difference Calculator
Twitter Event Questions
- How important is communication in online existence?
- What are methods of communication that you use (or want to use)?
- Are there differences between personal communications and business-related online communications?
- How does consistency play into your communications plan? Is it relevant?
- If someone asked you for a recommendation for a tool (or a learning resource) what would you tell them?
- How can we grow in our communications? Add tools? Different tools? Methods?
- Ok, now it is time to brag about what you do well! Your #ShamelessPlug is ...
For more information on the formats of Twitter Events and what we recommend as tools to join in the fun, please visit Twitter Event Instruction.
Have questions? Leave them in the comments or send a regular tweet to Deborah @SocialWebCafe.