Finishing Our Writing Project and Tools That Help Us #SocialCafe 8.48
#SocialCafe Chat Topic: Finishing Our Writing Project and Tools That Help Us
Resources Mentioned In Chat/Show
Previous #SocialCafe Twitter Chat
Personal NaNoWriMo Goals and Tactics #SocialCafe 8.47
Final Thoughts and Action Steps
#SocialCafe Twitter Chat Announcement
This SocialWebCafe Twitter Event is about Finishing Our Writing Project and Tools That Help Us.
This event sponsored, in part, by our wonderful friends at:
We recommend them because we love them (and their tool) and not just because we are compensated. Try it for free!
Twitter Event Details
- Date: 11/26/2019
- Time: 6:00 pm PST/PDT (9:00 pm EST/EDT).
- Hashtag: #SocialCafe
Time Conversion for Twitter Events Time Zone Difference Calculator
Twitter Event Questions
- First of all, what is your favorite type of writing (if you have one) - copywriting (ads), social posts (Twitter), blog posts, essays, research, novels, or another type of writing?
- How do you know when a particular writing project (even a message to your best friend or mother-in-law) is considered “finished” or “done?”
- What techniques or process do you use to ensure that you complete your writing? Is there a template process? A checklist?
- How do you edit or finalize your writing or is there like a stop gap or hail Mary catch that you have built into your system - or do you just fly by the seat of your pants?
- Speaking of editing, what is your editing process? Do you skip it, have someone else edit it, hope for the best, or do something different each time?
- What tools do you use to help in writing and/or editing? Is there software that helps? Something online?
- What other questions (or tips) do you have related to writing, editing, finalizing your content?
- Ok, now it is time to brag about what you do well! Your #ShamelessPlug is ...
For more information on the formats of Twitter Events and what we recommend as tools to join in the fun, please visit Twitter Event Instruction.
Have questions? Leave them in the comments or send a regular tweet to Deborah @SocialWebCafe.