Content Creation and Curation #SocialCafe 4.7
#SocialCafe Chat Topic: Content Creation and Curation
Resources Mentioned In Chat/Show
Final Thoughts and Action Steps
#SocialCafe Twitter Chat Announcement
This SocialWebCafe Twitter Event is about Content Creation and Curation.
This event sponsored, in part, by our wonderful friends at:
We recommend them because we love them (and their tool) and not just because we are compensated. Try it for free!
Twitter Event Details
- Date: 02/17/2015
- Time: 6:00 pm PST/PDT (9:00 pm EST/EDT).
- Hashtag: #SocialCafe
Time Conversion for Twitter Events Time Zone Difference Calculator
Twitter Event Questions
- What method do you use to curate content for social sharing? How do you select what you share?
- What tools do you use to curate content for social sharing (i.e. RSS, social sites, @scoopit, @rebelmouse)?
- How do you balance original content (i.e. blog posts) with social sharing (curated content)?
- Do you use a social sharing calendar? How about an editorial calendar for blog posts?
- What will you be doing differently this week or coming weeks since this #SocialCafe chat?
For more information on the formats of Twitter Events and what we recommend as tools to join in the fun, please visit Twitter Event Instruction.
Have questions? Leave them in the comments or send a regular tweet to Deborah @SocialWebCafe.