Tools 2.2 Gerald Weber of Viral Content Buzz #SocialCafe 4.26
#SocialCafe Chat Topic: Tools 2.2 Gerald Weber of Viral Content Buzz
View the announcement for this #SocialCafe Chat..
Resources Mentioned In Chat/Show
Previous #SocialCafe Twitter Chat
Tools 2.1 Joshua Parkinson of Post Planner #SocialCafe 4.25
Next #SocialCafe Twitter Chat
Tools 2.3 Ran Oelgiesser of vCita #SocialCafe 4.27
Final Thoughts and Action Steps
#SocialCafe Twitter Chat Announcement
This SocialWebCafe Twitter Event is about Tools 2.2 Gerald Weber of Viral Content Buzz.
This event sponsored, in part, by our wonderful friends at:
We recommend them because we love them (and their tool) and not just because we are compensated. Try it for free!
About this Topic/Event
Social Sharing is something that is needed in our social media marketing strategy. We need to engage our followers and we would really like them to see our content. A general 80/20 rule is great (80% other content and 20% of our own content).
Viral Content Buzz is one tool (free, by the way) that allows us to curate content (sharing other relevant content) and getting shares on our own content. Tonight, we will examine how this can fit into our own strategy.
Twitter Event Details
- Date: 07/02/2015
- Time: 6:00 pm PST/PDT (9:00 pm EST/EDT).
- Hashtag: #SocialCafe
Time Conversion for Twitter Events Time Zone Difference Calculator
Twitter Event Questions
- What are your current challenges with curating (selecting and sharing) content with your audience?
- How do you select the content that you share?
- How do you keep consistent and build engagement?
- How do you encourage others to share YOUR content?
- How can you see a tool like Viral Content Buzz helping your overall social media marketing strategy?
- What will you be adding to your strategy this week, after #SocialCafe ? Hint: Viral Content Buzz :)
For more information on the formats of Twitter Events and what we recommend as tools to join in the fun, please visit Twitter Event Instruction.
Have questions? Leave them in the comments or send a regular tweet to Deborah @SocialWebCafe.
Call to undefined function getCustomPinterestPostType_incoming()