Wrap-Up for Successful Collaborations #SocialCafe 7.18
#SocialCafe Chat Topic: Wrap-Up for Successful Collaborations
View the announcement for this #SocialCafe Chat..
PDF DownloadDownload PDF for this event. Please be patient.. the PDF may contain a video or other large media, so it may take a bit to load. It is recommended that you right-click the link and do a Save As option to save the PDF file to your computer for offline viewing, on us. :)
Resources Mentioned In Chat/Show
Previous #SocialCafe Twitter Chat
Brainstorming YOUR Collaborations and Joint Ventures #SocialCafe 7.17
Next #SocialCafe Twitter Chat
Manners - Do They Really Matter? #SocialCafe 7.19
Final Thoughts and Action Steps
Twitter stats for this #SocialCafe event:
#SocialCafe Twitter Chat Announcement
This SocialWebCafe Twitter Event is about Wrap-Up for Successful Collaborations.
This event sponsored, in part, by our wonderful friends at:
We recommend them because we love them (and their tool) and not just because we are compensated. Try it for free!
About this Topic/Event
We have had a lot of fun learning (and discovering) different aspects of the definition of collaboration. We may not have thought of all of them, but regardless of our own personal definition(s), we have made discoveries that are likely to affect our businesses moving forward.
This collaboration journey gives us the opportunity to build on a platform of community building and helping one another, two aspects that are very important to #SocialCafe!
Twitter Event Details
- Date: 05/01/2018
- Time: 6:00 pm PST/PDT (9:00 pm EST/EDT).
- Hashtag: #SocialCafe
Time Conversion for Twitter Events Time Zone Difference Calculator
Twitter Event Questions
- What have you learned during this #SocialCafe series on #Collaboration?
- What questions do you still have about Collaboration ideas, strategies, etc.?
- What will you be doing in the area of collaboration during your spring (or next) break?
- Do you have any favorite #collaboration pins, photos, posts, tweets, videos that you would like to share?
- What changes (if any) will you be making in your #collaboration plans in the future?
- What collaboration resources have you found helpful? What resources are you still looking to find?
- Ok, time for that #ShamelessPlug... What would you like to brag about when it comes to #collaboration?
- What would you like to add (including questions for the next series) before we close up our #collaboration #SocialCafe series?
For more information on the formats of Twitter Events and what we recommend as tools to join in the fun, please visit Twitter Event Instruction.
Have questions? Leave them in the comments or send a regular tweet to Deborah @SocialWebCafe.
Call to undefined function getCustomPinterestPostType_incoming()